Thursday, July 31, 2014

Gobhi roast in creamy tangy sauce



Gobhi roast in creamy tangy sauce
This is a recipe I got from Shimpa from her fb page GKK. Tried and loved it! So here it is with few changes .... Easy and high on flavor.
One whole cauliflower
1/2 cup curd
2 tbsp cream cheese
1/2 bowl ch parsley 
Salt
Chilli flakes
Microwave cauliflower on high for about 5 mins.
Mix ingredients and smear the gobhi with this paste. Try and push through the florets.
Put into a preheated oven at 180 deg C till golden brown. Serve with cream cheese and roasted onions sandwich.
Yummy and tangy!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this site.
    I'm hoping to see the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well.
    In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own, personal site
    now ;)

    My website el cajon cosmetic dentist ()

    ReplyDelete